Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with this prestigious school where behaviour is described by Ofsted to be exemplary who are looking for a science teacher for September 2020 to continue delivering high standards of teaching. We are looking for a science teacher who can teach across all areas of science to key stage 3 and 4 with a speciality in chemistry to key stage 5. This position is to cover for a maternity leave so will be for the whole academic year and is a full time position.
The school are committed to investing in their staff so are happy to consider applications from newly qualified teachers. You should be enthusiastic and positive, be able to commit for the length of the placement and able to relate well to the pupils and staff. Sound subject knowledge and the ability to communicate this with all abilities is essential. Within this school, you will have access to the most up to date teaching facilities to facilitate an excellent teaching environment.
To be considered for this science teacher position you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have recent relevant teaching experience
- Be an outstanding science teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
- Be available for a telephone interview with Tradewind Recruitment
- Be able to provide all relevant vetting documents needed to ensure safe practice
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or call Susanne on 0151 221 9666 to a confidential discussion.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind Recruitment you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.