Do you hold a Scientific Degree and are looking for relevant laboratory employment to utilise your knowledge and skills? Or are you a current School Science Technician seeking your next position in an exciting, supportive Science Department? If you answered yes, then please apply today!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a lovely Secondary School in Camden who are seeking a Science Technician to join their team within the fast paced and encouraging Science Department. This position will see you work alongside another Science Technician and a Senior Science Technician and will be offered on a full time (35 hours per week) long term basis, commencing in September and running until December in the first instance.
As a Science Technician you will be supporting the smooth running of the Science laboratories through GCSE to A Level. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and packing up practical lessons
- Safely storing and disposing of hazardous material
- Maintaining an orderly stock room
- Confident in upholding current safety standards
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate who is confident with laboratory practices. Prior experience within a laboratory setting (such as throughout your scientific undergraduate degree) is essential. The successful candidate will:
- Hold a 2:1 minimum Scientific Degree and strong A-Levels.
- Strong curriculum knowledge in Physics, Biology and Chemistry is preferred but not strictly essential.
- Be an excellent communicator who is well spoken, engaging and can work well in a team setting as well as build rapport with students and staff alike
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Science Technician in Camden. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.