Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography and Business Posts -High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire - Ofsted 'Good' School with excellent induction programme - MPS 1 to 3 on a permanent basis - September 2021
Are you currently teacher training and expect to gain QTS next summer with the view to teaching Maths, English, Science, Geography or Business as an NQT from September 2021?
Would you be keen to start you career in a vibrant High Wycombe School, within walking distance to fantastic transport links to London and known for its ability to develop promising Secondary NQT's into exceptional practitioners?
Tradewind specialises in helping Newly Qualified Teachers in all secondary subjects achieve their induction role on a permanent basis.
***Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography and Business subject areas
***Ofsted 'Good' School located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire - September 2021
***Excellent support, induction programme and partnered with an outstanding mentor
***MPS1 to 3 based on background and prior experiences
About the School - Secondary NQT's (Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business - Camden
- This is an exceptional modern school located in the vibrant area of High Wycombe. The school leads on teaching pedagogy and implements the latest educational practice to ensure that it is a leading educator. This school is a constant mission to improve, offering its students the best at every stage of their journey.
- The school have been graded as a 'Good' School with a focus on strong SLT, teaching and behaviour.
- The SLT at this school invest heavily in the development of staff and have a clear plan of how to get this school to the top Ofsted grade. This aim is made more achievable by the excellent behaviour from the students who are keen to achieve.
About the Role - Secondary NQT's (Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business - High Wycombe
- The school is looking for Secondary NQT's across several subjects and is happy to train and develop them to ensure they successfully complete their induction but will only be looking for those who are fully committed and keen to work hard.
- As this is such an early stage to interview the school will make adjustments in what they are looking for from the lesson observation. The school is looking to see the basics but more importantly is looking for someone who is passionate about education and personal development.
- This position is offered on a permanent basis (initial 1-year contract to be reviewed in April 2020) and will be on the teacher's main pay scale between point 1 and 3 based on background, subject and interview performance.
How to apply - Secondary NQT's (Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business - High Wycombe
If you would like extra information on this school and the Secondary NQT roles, then we would ask you to contact Dan at Tradewind on 01727 236255 immediately. Alternatively, please email your CV to daniel.savage@twrecruitment for a prompt call back!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.