Secondary Supply Work
Secondary Supply Work
Are you a Secondary Teacher or Classroom Support staff looking to secure your next teaching or classroom based role in Birmingham? Look no further, Tradewind have more local secondary school vacancies available than any of our competitors!
Tradewind have experienced an unprecedented demand for short and long-term teaching and support roles in local secondary schools and secondary sixth forms across the Birmingham area. We are recruiting Teachers and Support Staff to work in a variety of secondary schools in areas across the city, including; Selly oak, Kings Norton, Harborne, Handsworth, Smethwick, Solihull, Bartley Green, Aston, Bournville, Moseley, Hall Green, Acocks Green, Small Heath, Hodge Hill and many more local areas.
Who we are looking for:
- QTS/QTLS/NQT's of any/of all subject specialisms
- Instructors or Unqualified experienced classroom teachers
- Cover Supervisors, Learning Mentors
- Teaching Assistants, HLTA's, SEN 1-1, Small group work & Intervention specialist
Birmingham secondary school pay rates will vary depending on whether your assignment is a daily booking or a long-term assignment; however, you can expect between £75 - £130 for daily supply (Dependant on your qualifications & experience) and up to £189 on long-term assignments for Teachers.
To be a Tradewind Supply Teacher or Support Staff you must:
- Teachers & Instructors must have experience teaching your subject across KS3 and KS4
- Support staff, you must have recent experience working in mainstream secondary school classrooms in the UK in the past 12-24 months even on a voluntary basis
- This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Supply Teacher position based in Birmingham.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.