SEMH Teaching Assistant
SEMH Teaching Assistant
The school are looking for a long term, committed staff. The school are looking for passionate and experienced Teaching Assistants, Learning Mentors and Learning Support Assistants who have the training and a good understanding of the needs of SEMH and BESD pupils. The correct candidate will be in a class of up to 8 students with SEMH statements and will be responsible for the support behaviour, learning and progress of these students.
This school specialises in SEMH and supports pupils aged from 10 - 18. They use a creative and nurturing approach and focus on life skills.
The school are looking for people who have worked in a similar setting and have something new to offer. To work in this environment, you must have excellent Behaviour Management skills and have the patience to support young people from challenging backgrounds. The position is to mentor the young individual, give guidance, counselling and support, as well as supporting their behaviour and learning.
The school is a friendly and supportive environment and a rewarding place to work where every member of staff participates in enabling the students to learn and to aspire to achieve meaningful independence. The School always places young people at the centre of all decisions it takes and it has a relentless focus on achieving the best possible outcomes for every student.
If you are from a
* Youth Worker
* Sports Coach
* Life Coach or Mentoring background
and you feel you have the right subject knowledge and training to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
Do you have experience supporting children with:
* Emotional and Social Difficulties
* Challenging Behaviour
* Complex Needs
Do you have training in:
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEMH Teaching Assistant in Sutton. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma Aaron on 0207 845 5450 Option 3 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.