SEN Teacher - ASAP Start!
SEN Teacher - ASAP Start!
Are you an experienced and dedicated SEN Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further! Tradewind Recruitment is thrilled to announce an immediate opening for a passionate SEN Teacher to join a dynamic school in the vibrant city of Cardiff. This is a full-time position, offering you the chance to make a real impact in the lives of students with special educational needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, deliver, and assess high-quality lessons tailored to the needs of SEN students.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters growth and development.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure a holistic approach to student support.
- Implement and adapt teaching strategies to accommodate diverse learning styles.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a strong background in SEN education.
- Proven experience working with students with special educational needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the individual needs of students.
- A genuine passion for making a positive impact on the lives of SEN students.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a supportive and forward-thinking educational community in Cardiff. If you're ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
For more information on this role, please contact Linzi at Linzi.Davies@tradewindrecruitment.com or call 02920 329598.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to contribute to the success of SEN students and be part of a thriving educational community. Apply now and let your passion for special education shine with Tradewind Recruitment!
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer out people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything that we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.