SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a KS1 child with learning and behaviour difficulties issues in a mainstream primary school in Aylesbury. The school is an OFSTED rated "Good" 2 form entry Primary School with a strong emphasis on teamwork and a family like community. You will be providing 1:1 support to assist with their learning. You may also be required to work with small groups of children. The rate of pay is between £70-£80 per day. Strong behaviour management is essential.
- Must have previous Teaching Assistant experience
- Must have experience with SEN
- Must have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Relevant Cache Level 3 desired but not essential
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to learn and enjoy working with children
- Must have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour!
This role is full time and starts ASAP! Please apply now or send CV's to Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role in Aylesbury, or for more information please give me a call on 01727 236 255.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.