SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
The role will continue until the end of the academic year in July and may continue for the next academic year. This is a full-time role and the salary will be £75-80 per day, depending on experience.
- School graded as "good" by Ofsted
- The school has a traditional feel but with great facilities and resources
- Some on-site parking available, or they are a short walk from a Northern Line tube station
- You will be working 1:1 with a child with Autism in Reception
- He has learning needs but has been making great progress
- He has a kind nature and get on well with class mates
- Works best when he is allowed to follow routines which make him feel secure and he has responded well to strategies from the school
Experience of working with children with Autism, in a primary setting is required, as well as a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach
The school is seeking someone positive, patient and who is consistent with rewards and sanctions. You should be positive with great enthusiasm and want to be part of a great team!
There is a great team in place, with a dedicated leadership team and the school is held in high regard locally.
To join us and be successful in this Special Needs Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have experience working with SEND children in a primary school in the UK
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years of employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
For further information, please contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.