SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting for a modern Jewish primary school in Barnet borough, which requires a SEN Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible:
- Teaching Assistant to support an EHCP pupil in Year 3 who has Down Syndrome, ASD, ADHD, speech, language and communication needs, physical / sensory needs as well social, emotional and mental health needs.
- He is working at Reception level and requires 1:1 support to access learning as well as for personal care and hygiene (he is toilet trained).
- Team Teach training and experience would be useful.
SEN Teaching Assistant, Barnet
- Because of the complex nature of the role, the school is seeking an experienced candidate. You should have great enthusiasm, be able to work as a key member of a small team and also use your initiative when required. Excellent communication skills are important as you will be working with the team as well as liaising with parents and on occasions, external agencies.
- The role starts immediately and there is a chance that it could continue in September, for the academic year.
- Salary for the role will be £75-80 per day, depending on experience.
- Ofsted graded as "good" and the school is popular locally
- The school welcomes applicants from all background, who will be committed to the Jewish ethos of the school
- Well served by public transport and there is parking available around the school
Essential requirements to be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- Have experience in a primary classroom as an SEN TA
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.