SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, looking for a part-time role in Tower Hamlets after the February half term? Do you have experience of working with children with special educational needs in a school setting?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This supportive and welcome one-form entry school is looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant for five mornings a week. As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting a child with special educational needs in Nursery. The child will benefit from a caring and calm SEN Teaching Assistant who is able to manage behaviour.
The school are offering a daily rate of between £40- £45 per day, depending on experience.
** Tower Hamlets
** SEN Teaching Assistant Long-term role
** February 2021 Start
** Five mornings **
As the successful SEN Teaching Assistant
This Tower Hamlets school is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- Recent experience of working with children with special educational needs - ideally in Nursery
- Good EYFS UK curriculum knowledge
- The ability to work undirected
- A strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
This Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school, is based in Tower Hamlets , and in very easy distance of the Central Line and District Line.
Behaviour is excellent at the school and high expectations of teaching and learning have meant that the school attracts families that are committed and supportive of their children's learning.
Benefits of working at this school
- One-form entry school - supportive SLT
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school
- 5 mornings
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Experience of working with children with special educational needs.
- Experience of working with children in a Nursery setting
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a vibrant, dynamic and forward -thinking Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.