SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face- to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role as an SEN TA? Do you want a new challenge this year working in a supportive Primary school in South East London?
An established Primary school in Southwark now part of a trust, are currently recruiting! They are looking for a TA to join them in September 2021. The role is full time and paying a daily rate of up to £85 per day.
The school consists of spacious modern buildings with disabled access and good transport links. They have an onsite breakfast club and after school care until 6.00pm. The school serves a multi-cultural community and are proud to have a committed and talented team of staff and governors. Staff, governors, parents and the pupils here work closely together to create a learning environment that stimulates young minds, encourages their development and success, and promotes a sense of responsibility for themselves and others. They warmly welcome new teachers and encourage you to join the partnership.
The school is in a great location close to 2 train stations with regular trains. There are also buses which stop near the school and parking available for drivers.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in mainstream classes.
The SEN Teaching Assistant must have:
- A degree or relevant qualification to work as a TA
- Experience as a TA or working with children aged 5-11
- A solid understanding of various SEN and medical needs
- Excellent behaviour management
- Professionalism, adaptability and a hard-working attitude
- The ability to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
- Adaptability, creativeness and a willingness to help wherever possible
By joining this school as an SEN Teaching Assistant, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- Brand new state of the art facilities
- A supportive team of teachers, support staff, line managers and senior leaders
- A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold a degree or relevant qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this SEN TA opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.