SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' special school in Barnet who cater for students with Autism and Moderate Learning Difficulties.
Tradewind, are also always there to support you. At Tradewind, we run over 40 CPD sessions that are held weekly and we will support you throughout the whole time of your placement. Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something meaningful. Within Special Schools, that not only cater for students with disabilities but also cater for students who have social, emotional and mental health needs, can give you that. You will have opportunities to develop as a person, colleague, leader and activist. You'll make new friends and feel inspired to reach your potential. When working in a specialist environment, it is never 'just a job'. We are currently recruiting for a kind, passionate and honest Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker to join a school in Barnet. What does a Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker do? As a Support Worker you will be expected to provide an outstanding level of support that will enormously contribute to the children you support, to have a more comfortable and happy learning environment.
One of the most amazing things about being a Support Worker is that anyone can do it! As long as you have a positive attitude.
You will be working in a KS2 class, in a class size of 8, where students are functioning at a KS1 level. All students are verbal and some can display challenging behaviour. You will be working collaboratively with the Teacher and the two other Teaching Assistants to ensure each child is receiving the best form of education which is suited to them. You will most likely be asked to provide 1:1 support within and outside the classroom which might involve planning intervention sessions.
As well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people's lives, you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our employees.
- Great working hours - school hours
- A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Continuous professional and personal development
- The school is in Barnet, North London, and has on-site parking for those who drive. It is also easily accessible via Thameslink trains, the Northern Line, Jubilee Line and several popular bus routes
The Benefits of working with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Barnet, North London. Or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks on [02078455450.option3] or [email@example.com]
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.