SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
Job Title: Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant
Company: Tradewind Recruitment
Location: St. Helens
Job Type: Full-Time, Term Time until July 2024
Hours: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Immediate Telephone Interview
Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant to work on a one-to-one basis in a mainstream primary school. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children with special educational needs. If you are passionate about supporting students with additional needs, we want to hear from you!
As an SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing one-to-one support to a student with special educational needs.
- Assisting with classroom activities and adapting materials to meet the individual needs of the student.
- Building a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Collaborating with teachers and other staff to ensure the student's progress and well-being.
- Monitoring and reporting on the student's development and behaviour.
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- Previous experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant.
- A passion for working with children with special educational needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to adapt to changing situations and needs.
- Relevant qualifications are a plus but not mandatory.
This is a full-time position with term-time hours from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Immediate Telephone Interview:
We are looking to fill this position promptly, and as such, we will conduct immediate telephone interviews for qualified candidates. Don't miss this opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals committed to enhancing the educational experience of students with special educational needs.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic, compassionate, and ready to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV below detailing your relevant experience. Be sure to include your contact information. Alternatively, for more information please call Wendy at Tradewind Recruitment Liverpool on 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.