SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND TEACHING ASSISTANT
Start date: Feb 2021
SANZA Teaching Agency are currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious SEND Teaching Assistant to join this prosperous primary school. The school is situated in the heart of Ealing with a large community presence providing children with a thriving learning community to excel in all areas of school life. They are now looking for a learning support assistant to join their growing and supportive team.
If you are passionate about impacting the lives of children and looking for a role to give you ample support before going on to study/train as either a teacher, or psychologist then this could be the ideal role for you!
Daily rate: £75 - £90
They are looking for a candidate who:
· Has a proven track record of working with special educational needs
· Is enthusiastic, reliable and flexible
· Can work well independently and as a team member
· Wants to make a real difference to children's' learning and inclusion
· You MUST have experience working with autism.
The school will offer:
· An experienced and supportive senior team
· A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
· A professional and friendly working environment
· Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
· Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
· An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
· The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Ealing. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.