SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking to support SEN pupils in a Waltham Forest primary school?
We are seeking someone to work on a 1:1 basis with a Key Stage 2 pupil. Experience supporting children with SEN is desirable although not essential, but caring, dedication and positive outlook are essential qualities for anyone working at our school. The successful applicant should be able to start during the Winter Term in January 2021. The role is full time Monday - Friday.
Reporting to: Head of Middle School/Head of Learning Support
The successful applicant would be expected to work in a friendly and cohesive manner with colleagues, contributing positively to the progress of the named child/children requiring special support. The main areas of responsibility are:
In all areas of school life, staff are expected to lead by example and demonstrate and uphold the values and principles that we wish the boys to learn.
By registering with Sanza we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Sen Teaching Assistant. Or for more information you can contact Lee Blake on 0207 845 6240 / Lee.Blake@Sanzateaching.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Sanza Teaching are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Sanza Teaching is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.