SENCO - May Start - Ealing, Hanwell
Sanza are recruiting! Are you a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for an excellent opportunity to start in May 2021?
Sanza Teaching Agency are currently looking for an experienced SENCO to work in an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary School in Hanwell Ealing, West London. The role starts after the Easter break (May 2021) until the end of the school year and will most likely go permanent for the right candidate.
Excellent rates of pay are in place for this role.
The SENCO we require should have:
- Previous SENCO experience
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- SENCO qualification (desirable)
- Right to Work in the UK
As a SENCO, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Putting provision in place to ensure progress of pupils with SEND
- Working and advising leadership team on developments of SEND policy
- Ensuring the statutory responsibilities for all students with an EHC
- Supporting other staff members understand SEN
- Monitor progress towards targets for pupils with SEN
As a SENCO, you will also be required to:
- Liaise with other leaders including phase leaders, curriculum leaders and the Head Teacher & EHT to ensure that good progression and effective learning are in place.
- Organise, and lead, regular year group meetings and organise an annual parents' meetings.
- Ensure that record keeping, assessment and reporting are effectively carried out both within your own subject area of responsibility and within your key-stage/phase.
- Closely assist the Head Teacher in the management of the school by being a member of the Leadership Team.
This Primary School is based in Ealing, West London and is accessible by bus, the Central Line and the Overground.
The benefits of working with Sanza:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as SENCO in Ealing, West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Aaron Lemard on 0207 845 6240 or email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.