Special Needs Teacher
Special Needs Teacher
We are currently looking for an experienced Special Needs Teacher in Liverpool. This role is full time.
The school caters for children who are of mixed ability ranging from year 6 to lower year 7. Class size is between 6 and 8 pupils at any one time, with a permanent teaching assistant, who is on hand to help you with your knowledge of each child.
The schools are looking for someone who has all or some of the following skills:
- Previous Teaching Experience in any SEND setting within a Mainstream or specialist provision
- An enthusiasm to champion SEN and a commitment to integrating it across the curriculum.
- A high expectation for teaching and learning for learners of all abilities.
- A Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the teaching and learning for identified students with Special Education Needs.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant positions you will need to:
* Have QTS or QTLS or vast experience of SEN teaching in a mainstream or SEN school.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN teacher or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind Liverpool on 0151 221 9666
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.