Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
A new opportunity for a Special needs Teaching Assistant is available at a Catholic secondary school in Lambeth, London for an immediate start
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Immediate start, until July 2024
- Salary of £85-£95 per day depending on experience
- Great school
This Special Needs Teaching Assistant position is available for an immediate start and will continue until July 24. It is a full-time role and the hours are 8.15 AM to 3.45 PM, Monday to Friday and term time only.
The school is seeking candidates who are interested in working with students with special needs in a mainstream school. You will be working with students with a variety of special needs, including behavioural difficulties, Autism, learning support needs etc so will offer a lot of variety throughout the week. Supporting the school pastoral team, you will be working in class with students during lessons and on occasions in a 1:1 capacity to provide additional learning support.
This is a Catholic school which welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. There is a calm atmosphere with high expectations for behaviour. As such, we are looking for someone who shares similar values, with excellent reliability, enthusiasm, and who is proactive when engaging with students.
The school is very interested in meeting graduates who are looking to step into the world of education but will consider all candidates, especially those who have experience of working with children/young people with special needs.
The role pays £85 - £90 per day, and it presents an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and supportive school community.
To join us and be successful in this Special Needs reaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Ideally be a graduate or have previous experience of working children or young people in a school
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in applying for this Special Needs Teaching Assistant role, please click "apply now" or contact Cian at Tradewind at Cian.Kelly@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.