Are you a teacher looking for flexible daily supply work? Perhaps a newly qualified teacher or overseas trained teacher looking to gain experience in a variety of schools before committing to a long term or permanent position?
SANZA Teaching Agency are looking for reliable supply teachers across West London to work with our amazing schools on a daily supply/short term basis! You can pick and choose the days you would like to work- totally flexible and we work around you!
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Extensive knowledge of the national curriculum for Key Stage 2
- Strong classroom management skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
Our Schools offer:
- An experienced and supportive senior team
- A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
- A professional and friendly working environment
- Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
- Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
- An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Daily Supply role in Westminster. Alternatively, more information please contact Gulzar Kilinc at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.