Are you an experienced, dedicated, and passionate Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, or Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher seeking an exciting new opportunity to make a positive impact in the education sector? Whether you're a seasoned educator with years of classroom experience or a nurturing EYFS Teacher eager to embark on your teaching journey, Tradewind Recruitment is here to support you in finding a fulfilling and meaningful teaching role.
With a network of schools in Hull actively seeking Supply Primary Teachers, we offer an array of opportunities that cater to your specific skill set and career aspirations. Whether you thrive in the structured environment of Key Stage 1, enjoy the challenges of Key Stage 2, or have a passion for fostering the foundational growth of early learners in EYFS, our roles are designed to match your expertise and preferences. Join us in making a difference in the lives of young learners and become a valued member of our teaching community.
What We Offer:
1. Variety of Roles: These positions are available both on a full-time and day-to-day basis, allowing you the flexibility to choose the type of commitment that suits your preferences and schedule.
2. Supportive Flexibility: We understand that every teacher's journey is unique. Whether you're a seasoned educator or an Early Career Teacher (ECT), our roles can be tailored to meet your individual needs. We welcome applications from ECTs, providing you with valuable opportunities to hone your skills and experience.
3. Competitive Compensation: At Tradewind Recruitment, we value your expertise and commitment to education. As a Supply Primary Teacher, you can expect to earn up to £110 - £145 per day, ensuring that your dedication is well-rewarded.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of young learners, and let your teaching skills shine in a supportive and dynamic educational environment. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to expand your horizons and enhance your teaching career. Apply today with Tradewind Recruitment, and let us help you embark on a rewarding journey in education!
The ideal Supply Primary Teacher must:
* Have QTS
* Have recent experience teaching across KS1, KS2 or EYFS in the UK
* Be committed to the school and students
* Passionate about teaching
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Supply Primary Teacher in Hull. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie Johnson on 01482 238878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 28 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: Liverpool, London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.