Tradewind Recruitment are seeking day to day supply teachers to supply our Primary schools for the Wigan and Leigh areas. Working as a day to day supply teacher can provide you with the flexibility you are seeking in your career. You will be able to teach in a range of school settings, focusing purely on delivery - without the added pressure of assessment and meetings.
The Primary Schools that we work with within the Wigan and Leigh areas require supply teachers to work on daily supply and short-term roles which could lead to long term opportunities within the cluster of schools. Experienced of working within EYFS, KS1 or KS2 is essential. If you are interested in supply work starting ASAP please apply below.
As a day to day supply teacher you could receive calls from 7am. At short notice you will need to locate the school, report to the cover manager as well as familiarising yourself with key school policies such as the school behaviour policy and safeguarding policy. As a day to day supply teacher it is an expectation that you take some resources with you, however, if work is left it is important that you deliver the set work. You should be flexible and prepared to adapt at short notice to the requests of the cover manager.
To join us and be successful in this primary teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status
* Experience of working in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Preston, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a Supply teacher in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£85.00 - £125.00 per day + Over 35+ Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Salford, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £130.00 per day
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.