Are you looking for your next role in Education in Wigan?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking to employ hardworking & passionate Supply Teachers and Teaching Assistants to work within a range of daily supply, short-term & long-term/permanent roles across Wigan.
We have had an incredibly busy start to this academic year, helping schools source staff for teaching & support roles that have ranged between full-time & part-time, short-term & permanent contracts from November 2020. So whatever type of work you may be looking for, whether it be the flexibility of supply or your next permanent role, we will be able to help! We have recently secured contracts with schools and academies around the area and 2020 looks likely to be our busiest year yet.
*Usual working day is 8.30 - 3.30 however due to the staggered start times this may differ. Supply Teacher roles starting from £85 to £125 per day, Teaching Assistant staff starting at £63.51 to £73.51 per day
We look after our staff by listening to their requirements and having a dedicated consultant to support them 24/7. We pay our staff fairly and work on their behalf to secure the highest payrates achievable. We also have a 95% retainment rate for the schools we work with ensuring the work continues to flood in!
We are looking for:
* Teachers who hold qualified teaching status (QTS) or equivalent.
* Support staff with an NVQ Level 2 or higher
* Someone with excellent curriculum knowledge & strong behaviour management skills
* An inspirational and enthusiastic individual with high organisational skills
* Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important in a classroom
To join us and be successful in these roles you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for any of our great position as a Teachers or Teaching Assistant in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.