Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an organised Teacher looking for your next role in Blackpool?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Teacher to work in highly successful Alternative Provision School based in Blackpool and they are looking for a Teacher who can teach across KS3 to KS4 students who have Behavioural, Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH).
The start date will be as soon as possible until July 2021 with the potential of going permanent. You will be providing teaching across both Key Stages 3 - Key Stage 4. The role is a long-term role with the potential of going permanent.
The Alternative Provision school is Ofsted rated "Good" with 30 pupils, the school caters for 11- 16-year olds with a wide range or specific needs such as Behavioural, SEMH, and ADHD. The School is easily accessible by public transport with a bus stop 5-minute walk away and free onsite parking with close motorway links.
My client is looking to recruit a Teacher with the right personality, attitude, and motivation to work in a specialist Alternative Provision setting. In addition to candidates with Behavioural and SEMH experience, we would be interested to receive applications from NQT or experienced teachers, with a Primary or Secondary background, with or without Special School experience.
However, you will need to show a deep understanding of SEN in general, and a self-evident passion, for working with students who SEMH and ADHD.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate a committed, resilient, inspirational, solution focused approach to getting the very best out of every student, alongside confidence and competence teaching all subjects.
- NQT's Welcome
- This OFSTED 'Good' Alternative Provision School looking for an experienced Science Teacher
- Knowledge and understanding working with challenging behaviour, trauma and Social and Emotional behavioural difficulties.
- Science Specialism
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
For the right candidate, working with the students is a fulfilling and often inspiring role, so if you have a highly motivated personality, with an open minded positive outlook, a can-do attitude, a passionate desire to help children succeed, this could be just the role that you are looking for
We welcome applications from any suitably qualified person, with the caveat that our starting point for appointing is that you are, or are capable of becoming, an outstanding teacher, and that you exhibit shed loads of motivational, creative, inspirational, enthusiasm.
The school is based in Blackpool with close links to the M6 and M55 additionally the school has good public transport links and onsite parking available.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher in Blackpool or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.