Are you seeking additional work this term?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
Tradewind have a range of supply teaching roles available; including full time, part time and temporary. We pride ourselves on being an educational specialism-based team, so will endeavour to support you in all manner of roles. If you are are happy to take on full classroom and teaching responsibilities in a longer term supply teaching post, we would aim to pay you in line with your teacher pay scale.
You could be a specialist specifically seeking work within your preferred subject or able to provide cover across the school. For those about to qualify and start their NQT year, this could also be an ideal time to boost your experience and income before the summer break.
As a secondary supply teacher working for Tradewind, you will be required to;
* Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (or recognised teaching qualification) and to have had previous experience working in a classroom.
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Be willing to mark all work that has been completed during the school day and leave feedback for the class teacher if necessary.
* Have a DBS (criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex/Suffolk.
And in return, whilst working for Tradewind Recruitment, you can expect;
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* Free access to our 40 CPD courses.
* The opportunity to build relationships with primary and/or secondary schools across Essex.
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
If you are keen to increase your work this term or from September, apply today or call Tim Campion on 01245 806737 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to our fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£125 - £179.52 per day
£28355 - £44541 per annum
Waltham Forest, London
£28355 - £44541 per annum
£28335 - £44541 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.