Teacher of Drama
Teacher of Drama
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Drama Teacher looking for your next teaching position?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client schools in the Maghull who are looking to appoint a Drama Teacher to start the second week after the Easter holidays (19/04/2021). This position is an ongoing post with no set end date. The school are looking to appoint a Drama Teacher to work 5 days per week and are happy to consider applications from RQTs or experienced teachers.
This Ofsted rated 'Good' Maghull school are looking for a Drama Teacher who:
* Is able to teach Drama across KS3 and KS4
* Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment
* Has excellent classroom management skills
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff
To join us and be successful in this Drama Teacher role in Maghull you will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of Teaching Drama across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
- An overseas police check if applicable
- A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent teaching reference
- A full, complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Drama Teacher post based in Maghull
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.