Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
We are currently seeking a Maths teacher for a Medium to Large School in Birmingham. The School continues to give the title 'Good' by OFSTED.
The School has a strong leadership described as a formidable force for bringing about improvement. The school is growing there intake which in turn provides progression opportunities for those seeking to further their career.
The School is a part of a large Academy Trust and currently Requires Improvement. The school caters for over 750 students with large progress from the leaders to improve standards and raise progress and achievement. With public transport links to Walsall City Centre under twenty minutes ideal for those looking to commute. Alternatively, there is a large carpark on-site should members of wish to drive.
The School takes students through Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 & Key Stage 5. Staff feel they are valued and the training & professional development they receive are helping them and school progress forward. Leaders are also establishing opportunities to develop future teacher and leaders at the school.
The school operates an Innovation Centre for a small number of pupils in Years 9, 10 and 11 who are at risk of permanent exclusion. The proportion of pupils who enter the school with expected levels of prior attainment in reading, writing and mathematics is lower than the national average.
* Two References details
* DBS (Subscribed)
* Right to work in the UK
* Proof of address
* Proof of ID
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Luke Elliott E:firstname.lastname@example.org M:01216433505
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.