Teacher of Religious Studies
Teacher of Religious Studies
Are you a passionate and dedicated Computer Science teacher looking for an incredible opportunity to make a difference? Look no further! An 11-18 mixed, Roman Catholic School and Sixth Form, is currently seeking a Religious Studies teacher to join their talented team from January. This school, praised for the exemplary behaviour of students, are proud of the tight-knit, community atmosphere created at the school and are looking for an ambitious Religious Studies teacher to embed themselves within the school body.
The role requires the successful applicant to teach Key Stages 3-5; A strong command of the Religious Studies curriculum, coupled with the ability to engage and inspire students across key stages 3 to 5, is essential for this role. Interested in learning more, please read on:
- The role is titled Theology and Philosophy, however you will be following the Religious Studies Curriculum with AQA.
- This is an Ofsted rated 'Good' School - praised for strong leadership and excellent staff support.
- Working with students who display exemplary behaviour, and a determination to learn and improve.
- Temp to Perm placement, the school would be keen to make this appointment permanent should the position suit all involved.
- A scenic, traditional setting that inspires learning in Religious Studies.
- Outer London MPS /UPS with TLR for suitable teachers
- Teaching KS3-5
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- January Start
Requirements for the Role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / International Equivalent Qualifications (Essential)
- Enhanced DBS
- Full-Vetting Check: As part of our commitment to safeguarding, all successful candidates will undergo a full vetting check.
Why register with Tradewind Recruitment for this position:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you're interested in finding out more about the role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 8455450, option 2 for immediate consideration.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.