Teacher of Science
Teacher of Science
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Teacher of Science on the lookout for your next teaching position?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client schools in St. Helens who are looking to appoint a Teacher of Science to a long-term position to start as soon as possible. The position is expected to continue until the end of the academic year with the potential to continue until Christmas.
Our client school is an Ofsted rated 'Good' school with excellent transport links being situated by the A580, M58 and M6 motorways. Our client school are committed to the pursuit of excellence and providing a broad education designed to enable every young person to achieve their full potential and make the most of their talents.
The school are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers of Science and are looking for a Teacher of Science with excellent classroom management.
The school are looking for a Teacher of Science who:
* Is able to teach Science across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
* Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment
* Has excellent classroom management skills
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff
To join us and be successful in this Teacher of Science role in St. Helens you will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Science across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
- An overseas police check if applicable
- A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent teaching reference
- A complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teacher of Science role based in St. Helens.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.