Job Opportunity: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne, Tameside
Salary: £76-£84 per day
Tradewind is actively seeking a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant with demonstrable experience to join our Ashton-Under-Lyne team. The successful candidate must hold a current and valid DBS on the update service.
Why Choose Tradewind?
- Specialisation in Education
- Abundant Opportunities
- Supportive Recruitment Consultants
- Quality Assurance
- Professional Development
- Transparent Communication
- Flexible Employment Options
- Safeguarding and Compliance
- Industry Recognition
- Experience: Demonstrable SEN Teaching Assistant experience
- DBS: Must possess a valid and up-to-date DBS on the update service
- Availability: Full-time commitment to the role
- Learning Support: Implement individualised education plans for student development
- Collaboration: Work closely with teachers and staff to create an inclusive learning environment
- Communication: Maintain transparent communication with parents and caregivers
How to Apply: If you are passionate about positively impacting the lives of students with special educational needs and meet the criteria, please submit your CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.