Tradewind are recruiting for an experienced Level 3 Reception Teaching Assistant!
Tradewind are working with a Primary School in Blackburn to recruit an experienced reception Teaching Assistant who has also worked with groups of children focusing on phonics. This member of staff would be working full time from February 2019 until July 2019.
This 'Good' Primary School in Blackburn have dedicated staff who work to ensure that they develop each child's individual abilities to reach their own full potential but also to grow as people. The teachers focus on developing English and Maths within school which has resulted in SATs scores being higher than the national average. The staff within school are very passionate, supportive and welcoming.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
* Previous experience supporting pupils in Early Years Foundation Stage or Key Stage One
* Hold a L3 or above teaching assistant qualification
* A calm and nurturing character
* A creative and engaging practitioner
* Phonic experience
This school is based within Blackburn and is accessible via public transport links.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting. The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances and professional reference checks. Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained. If you are a passionate teaching assistant with recognised teaching assistant qualifications, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £75 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
£150 - £300 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.