A friendly, community Primary school in the heart of Bromley, is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work as part of a team of TAs supporting SEN children.
If you are passionate about working with SEN children and in particular Autistic children and can commit to five days of work ASAP, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This 5 days a week role has pay rates of between £80- £95 a day, depending on experience.
This is a happy school with a very supportive SENCO and teaching staff. On site training as well as guidance is available to all SEN staff. Current Tradewind staff highly recommend.
As the successful SEN TA you will be working with different children supporting their educational, emotional and well-being. Support with behaviour is also essential.
Tradewind Recruitment is a trusted agency with a proven track record in placing high-calibre educators in schools across the UK. By joining us, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and a supportive network of fellow teachers.
Don't miss this chance to become an integral part of a thriving educational community in a Bromley Primary School.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Bromley you will need
* SEN Experience ( ideally)
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
*Legal Right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.