We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and dynamic team at a primary school in Kings Cross, Camden. The successful candidate will be working within the EYFS class and will be responsible for supporting the class teacher in the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning. This role will run from ASAP - July and offers a pay of £80-100 per day.
- Assisting with the planning and preparation of lessons
- Supporting the delivery of lessons and activities in a positive and engaging manner
- Providing feedback to the class teacher on student progress and behaviour
- Helping to manage classroom resources and maintain a clean and tidy learning environment
- Supervising and supporting children during break times and other non-classroom activities
- A degree or relevant experience in a related field
- A positive and proactive approach to working with children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A willingness to undertake further training and development
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate or experienced Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic school in Kings Cross. We are a warm and welcoming community where all staff are valued and supported. We have high expectations of all our students and aim to provide them with a safe, stimulating and nurturing learning environment.
If you are passionate about education and have a desire to make a real difference in the lives of young people, then we would love to hear from you.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a EYFS TA in Camden, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom England on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.