Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant looking for your next position in the Crosby area? If you want to work in a school where, according to Ofsted, 'pupils' personal development, behaviour and welfare are good because the school's ethos and values are embedded in daily life', then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and organised secondary school Teaching Assistant to work in its partner Crosby secondary school. This mainstream secondary school is not easy to accessible by public transport and so having a car is recommended for this role.
The role is to start on 1st September and will run for the full academic year with a salary of £65 a day. You will be expected to work 8.15am - 3.45pm Monday to Friday. The role is to work on a 1:1 basis supporting a student with their work in the classroom. SEND experience is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who has:
* experience working with young children
* previous experience with challenging behaviours
* a calm but positive personality
* skills to empower young people to make them believe they can achieve
* excellent listening skills
* Maths and English GCSE as a minimum, TA qualification or holds a degree
As part of this role you will be required to work collaboratively with the teachers and other members of staff, reporting directly to the school SENCO. You will be responsible for making learning as accessible as possible and therefore it is essential that you show empathy and patience, whilst ensuring the student is as engaged as possible.
To join us and be considered for this Teaching Assistant position you must:
- A degree or relevant experience in child-based employment with transferable skills into the classroom
- Have experience supporting pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 (11-16);
- This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment
must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you
more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more
than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
A Teaching Assistant is a very rewarding role and one that is an integral part of school life. If you would like further information on this role in a Crosby secondary school, please contact Lizzie at Tradewind on 0151 221 9666 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.