The role would commence in September 2021.
If you have the following qualities we would be happy to hear from you:
- Professionalism, adaptability and a hard-working attitude
- The ability to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
- Adaptability, creativeness and a willingness to help wherever possible
Your main responsibility as a KS2 Teaching Assistant will be to support the class Teacher with the day to day running's of the classroom. You will provide general support to groups of children in Year 4 who need extra support in literacy and numeracy.
Daily Pay £80.00 Hours of work 8.30am - 4.00pm
The school serves a multi-cultural community and are proud to have a committed and talented team of staff and governors. This is a two -form entry Primary school that has recently been graded by Ofsted as Good.
The school is in a great location close the mainline station. There are excellent buses within proximity and off-street parking available.
- Brand new state of the art facilities
- Supportive staff members
- A wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Educated to degree level
- At least one years' experience working as a KS2 Teaching Assistant in mainstream school
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this KS2 Teaching Assistant. Please contact Carol Grey at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.