This exciting role within a secondary school is a full-time basis starting in September 2020. This is a long-term role initially for a term with the strong possibility of this being extended until the end of the academic year.
The school located in the heart of Ealing with excellent transportation links. The school is a non-academy and is proud to retain their community feel, the facilities at the school are modern and staff work together to uphold the high standards of the school.
Our client is looking for Teaching Assistant who have experience working with Pupils with Special Educational needs. The needs of the students at the school vary from mild learning difficulties to Physical disabilities. Experience of working with students who have special educational needs such as Autism, EBD or even Physical disabilities would be looked at favourably.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience teaching assistant to join a friendly team and make a real difference to the lives of students.
* Have experience as a Teaching Assistant?
* Have an understanding of Special Educational Needs and how to support in a school?
* Want to work in a great school in East London?
* Hold a valid DBS or willing to process one with us?
If yes then please apply ASAP as the school are looking to interview after May half term break.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role in a secondary school in Ealing you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant role in a secondary school in Ealing. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.