Teaching Assistant - Long Term role starting ASAP - Outstanding Ofsted Secondary School located in Hillingdon, West London - £70 £80 per day - Full Time, Long Term position - Ideal for recent graduates
Are you an aspiring Secondary School Teacher seeking an opportunity where you can gain valuable, practical classroom experience? Or are you a recent / soon-to-be graduate considering a career in Teaching, and would like to see first-hand what a teaching career entails? If yes, this could be the opportunity you have been searching for!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with an Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School in Hillingdon who are seeking a passionate, confident graduate to join their team as a Teaching Assistant on a long term basis.
***Teaching Assistant - Hillingdon, West London - £70 - £80 per day based on experience
***Full Time, Long Term opportunity commencing ASAP until end of academic year
***English, Maths or Science degree ideal; also open to other graduates with 2:1 minimum and strong A Levels
***Lovely School to work in with respectful students and supportive parents
The School - Teaching Assistant - Hillingdon, West London
- Located in Hillingdon, West London, this is a co-educational, inclusive and progressive Secondary School
- With a curriculum designed to help their students become happy, successful, self-reliant and creative members of the society which their generation will build, this school is the place where their future begins.
- This School strives to create a community which is welcoming, inclusive and supportive; where young people develop a genuine appetite for deep learning, together with an enthusiasm for life.
- They have a caring ethos, supported by a strong pastoral system which ensures that students are safe and happy at school, allowing them to flourish academically.
- This Schools believes that education should not only focus on the delivery of challenging lessons which lead to outstanding academic results, but should also aim to develop each individual by exploring all aspects of learning; nurturing personal identity, encouraging empathy and embedding the importance of respect and integrity.
The Role - Teaching Assistant - Hillingdon, West London
- This school requires a Teaching Assistant with an approachable and friendly, yet confident and adaptable personality to fit into their large inclusion team
- With a focus on developing social, emotional and behavioural skills, hence leading to students with the abilities to reach their academic goals, you will be working with key students across years 7 to 11
- With the support of class teachers, you will provide in class support to encourage, motivate and increase participation within lessons, and you will also provide out of class, individual intervention support
- With guidance and training from class teachers, you will also be given the opportunity to assist in the delivery of PSHE lessons to your Year 7 form group
How to apply - Teaching Assistant - Hillingdon, West London
If you would like extra information on this school and Teaching Assistant role then we would ask you to contact Caitlin at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 opt 2 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com for an immediate call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.