Are you a dedicated and passionate Teaching Assistant looking to make a real impact in the lives of young learners? If so, Tradewind Education has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team and work 1:1 with a Year 3 student in a Primary Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Leyland, to start ASAP on a long-term basis. Daily rate of pay is £76.89 - £80.89.
As a Year 3 Teaching Assistant in this PRU, you will play a crucial role in providing tailored support to a Year 3 student, helping them achieve their full potential. You will work closely with the student, teachers, and other support staff to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide 1:1 support to the Year 3 student.
- Assist with classroom activities and tasks.
- Foster a nurturing and encouraging learning environment.
- Monitor and track the progress of the student.
- Collaborate with teachers and specialists to create effective learning plans.
- Promote positive behaviour and emotional well-being.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant is preferred.
- Relevant qualifications in Education or Childcare are advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to enhancing the educational experience of children.
- DBS clearance (or willingness to obtain one).
If you are passionate about education and believe you have what it takes to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you! To apply for this position, please submit your CV or for more information about the role, contact Jennifer Weale on 01772 977333 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.