Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant with Early Years' experience?
Are you looking for a full-time job?
If so, then read on…
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of our client, a Catholic Primary School in Liverpool. They are a pillar of the community and have an excellent reputation. Their children and staff echo this.
Due to a restructure of staff they are have a job opening in their reception class for a full time level 3 Teaching Assistant until the end of the academic year. This is an open vacancy with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
The school describe the ideal candidate as;
- Experienced with the Early Years curriculum and general structure of 4-5year olds day
- Have good phonics knowledge, as you will be expected to support small groups with speech and language interventions
- Confident to assist with setting targets, record keeping and assessment
- Excellent communication skills and timekeeping
- An overall - can do attitude
If you see yourself in this role please submit your CV below and we will be in touch.
A little about Tradewind and who you could be working with:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
We look forward to hearing from you.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.