Are you a caring SEN TA wanting to work with primary age pupils with special needs in the Richmond area of South West London?
The school is a primary special needs school with an Outstanding Ofsted, for students in Richmond, South West London with moderate learning needs including autism and some complex needs (MLD, ASD / ASC).
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) for a Special Needs school in Richmond, South West London. The role is full time and will start on a long term basis for the rest of the academic year at least, until July 2021 and will most likely continue from September 2021 onwards and become permanent for the right candidate.
The school is in Richmond and is easily accessible by car or is a short bus ride from 2 overground train stations and is on a number of bus routes.
- Experience supporting young people with special needs, autism / ASD / ASC and learning difficulties.
- Previous support work, TA or LSA work within a school or other child related experience.
- Enthusiastic, positive and friendly approach.
- A caring and professional manner, willing to support with the personal care of pupils.
- Must have legal right to work in the UK.
This rewarding role involves providing support to the class teacher in all lessons, performing 1:1 and group work with students to keep them engaged and making progress, helping organise various class activities and helping to improve the academic and social ability of all students.
All pupils have an Education, Health and Care Plan and the needs of the pupils vary. The majority have autism and some have medical needs and others will require personal care. As with any school there can be challenging behaviour, although the school tries to work as a team with specialist input to provide the best level of support and care to the pupils each day. Experience working with young people with SEN, specifically autism (ASD / ASC) , is crucial.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN TA in Richmond, South West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom Meredith on 0207 845 5450 option 3 or email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.