Join Our Team: Unqualified Teaching Assistant - Secondary School in Nelson
Are you passionate about supporting students' growth and learning in a secondary school setting? We're seeking an unqualified Teaching Assistant to be a valuable part of our dedicated team in Nelson.
- Provide classroom support to teachers and students.
- Assist with student engagement and behavior management.
- Work with small groups or individual students as needed.
- Help create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with qualified educators to enhance the educational experience.
- Willingness to learn and grow in the role.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A genuine passion for education and supporting students.
- Previous experience in a school or similar setting is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and a proactive approach to assisting in the classroom.
- Eagerness to contribute to students' academic and personal development.
Why Choose Us:
- Become an essential part of a supportive school community.
- Gain valuable experience in education and child development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
Location: Nelson, Lancashire
How to Apply: If you're excited about making a positive impact on students' lives and eager to start or advance your career in education, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in this role to Natasha.Clancy@twreruitment.com
Join us in shaping the future of our students in Nelson. Be a part of our team, supporting and guiding the next generation on their educational journey.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.