A two-form entry, St. Helens based primary school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated SEN Learning Support Assistants, who can provide one to one support to a key stage 1 child.
The roles are to start on Monday 7th June 2021 and will continue for the remainder of the academic year. For the right person this school do have an opening to offer a permanent contract from September.
The successful candidate will need to hold at least Level 2 (or equivalent) Teaching Assistant qualification, have had experience of working with children with emotional behavioural difficulties and autism.
The Team Teach qualification would be desirable but training can be provided.
The successful candidate will be:
* Resilient and positive, showing initiative and flexibility;
* Be able to work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher;
* Confident with supporting a children with additional needs
* Firm, consistent and fun
* Approachable, patient and understanding
* Have a good sense of humour.
The school are holding observations arranged by Tradewind Recruitment week commencing the 24th May.
Please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, call Wendy at the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.