Discover a Rewarding Career as a Teaching Assistant in Birkdale! Join Tradewind Today!
Are you enthusiastic about supporting students with special educational needs? Are you seeking a meaningful role where you can make a difference in their lives? Look no further! Tradewind is currently hiring a dedicated Level 1 Teaching Assistant to join a secondary school in Birkdale.
- Offer one-on-one and group support to students with special educational needs, both in and out of the classroom.
- Assist in implementing individual education plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies.
- Aid students in their academic progress
- Foster a secure and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Relevant experience working with children who have special educational needs.
- Graduate/Level 1 TA qualification.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated compassion and patience.
- Ability to build strong connections with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Positive attitude and genuine passion for helping students reach their full potential.
How to Apply: If you are ready to embark on a fulfilling career as a Teaching Assistant and join the Tradewind team and work in a secondary school in Birkdale, we invite you to apply today! Submit your CV or contact Lizzie on 0151 221 9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.