Are you a recent Graduate or an aspiring Teacher who is eager to gain experience within a classroom setting? If so, this could be the role you have been searching for!
These Graduate Teaching Assistant positions are open to all Secondary Subject University Graduates who are keen on pursuing a long-term career in education, especially those Graduates who aspire to train as Teachers in the future. These are full time, long term positions that will commence as soon as schools reopen and run until the end of the academic year in the first instance, paying up to £75 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, you will need to:
- Hold a recent Secondary Subject Degree with 2:1 minimum
- Be passionate about pursuing a long-term career in education
- Be dedicated to helping vulnerable young people achieve their goals
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Boasting modern, state of the art facilities and inclusive, welcoming learning environments, this Secondary School is extremely popular within the area. Proud of its longstanding history of developing the skills and abilities of aspiring teachers, this Trust is extremely popular with recent Graduates who are eager to find a school who will help to train them into successful teachers in the future.
The role itself will see you supporting key students with special educational needs or other barriers to their learning to achieve their full potential. Supporting individuals within the classroom, supporting the class teachers by differentiating lesson plans, and running out of class interventions, will see your students receive the support, encouragement, and motivation they need to reach their social, emotional and academic goals.
The school is based in Southwark, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Aamir at Tradewind 0207 845 5450 opt 2, or email Aamir.Malikl@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.