Tradewind are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching Assistants, Graduate Teaching Assistants and Teaching Assistants at the start of their career to undertake a variety of day to day, short term, and long-term roles within Greater Manchester.
We work with a large number of schools in Manchester and are looking for enthusiastic and skilled Teaching Assistants who want to make a positive impact in school and to the children they support
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Qualified Teaching Assistants
- Future Teachers wanting to gain more school based experience
- Candidates with experience of working with children and would now like to gain school experience - such as sport coaches
- Able to engage and inspire children
- Knowledgeable of the primary curriculum
- Wanting to make a difference to children education
Tradewind are an exclusively educational based recruitment company with offices across the UK. The Manchester office has been established for 10 years and has grown exponentially in that time. We offer candidates the most extensive CPD programme (we have over 40 courses certified) as well as the most experienced and courteous consultants. Pay is above market value as we don't believe in 'agreed rate schools' and we work closely with candidates to ensure we are finding them work in the areas they want, the key stage they want and at a rate that is a fair reflection of their experience. Tradewind are also proud to pay candidates directly, no messing, no umbrella companies, paid directly through our own payroll department (PAYE).
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time-sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for fantastic supply teacher opportunities in Stockport Or for more information about the role, contact Joanne on 01616740138 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.