Tradewind is recruiting for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant for a secondary school in Stockport!
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant, to join a good and successful school in Stockport, to start ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role for the remainder of the academic year, paying up to £85 a day.
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have supported young people in class or in small groups
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
About the school:
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school is a 'Good' educational provider and is performing above the national average in terms of the results that they deliver. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative setting, with very high achieving students.
This OFSTED 'Good' secondary school is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant that has specific experience working with students up to KS4. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in SEN Teaching and learning throughout the role.
About the role:
The role itself will involve supporting students in class, in KS3 and KS4, as well as working with small groups of lower ability students to enhance and improve their functional skills. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the support they deliver is of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.