Are you knowledgeable in ASD?
An OFSTED rated 'good' SEN primary school in Trafford are looking for an ASD teaching assistant with a positive, high-energy teaching style who isn't afraid to get involved and build bonds with their pupils.
Using a number of different sensory and flexible teaching techniques, this thriving school aims to provide a curriculum that is accessible for all students. You will be working with pupils that have a variety of learning difficulties including Autism Spectrum Disorders, epilepsy and other neurological conditions, providing support that helps them to reach their full learning potential and improve their social development.
* Building a strong relationship with the class teacher, fellow TAs and parents that allows you to communicate effectively with each other and the children
* To support children across all areas of learning and progression, including personal care
* Maintaining order within classroom alongside your teacher and keeping the children's learning environment safe and calm
* Planning activities for the children you will be working with
* Safeguarding children at all times both inside the school and within the school grounds
* Aiding children in their learning without creating stress or pressure
* ASD experience and/or training
* Understanding of primary curriculum
* DBS which is on the update service or be willing to complete a new DBS application
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include;
-We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor!
-Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
-Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
-Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
-Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
-Team Teach training is desirable, not essential as training is available.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you; Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant position, located in Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Yuen Sin on 0161 674 0138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Tradewind Recruitment;
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £80 per day
£55 - £70 per day
East Riding of Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.