Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to supply our secondary schools in the Warrington area.
As a supply Teaching Assistant your work will be guided by the class teacher, on day to day supply work will vary and you could work in 5 different schools in any one week. You can pick and choose when and where you work. On long-term supply you will quickly become part of the schools SEN department, providing one to one, small group and general classroom support to students who have have SEN needs. You may have additional responsibilities including supporting lunch time activities and clubs, it is an expectation as a long-term Teaching Assistant that you fulfil your duties as a permanent Teaching Assistant would do.
As a supply Teaching Assistant, you could work in a variety of school settings including Academies, Grammar Schools. You will be supporting children across the 11-16 age range and on some occasions, Key Stage 5 students.
To join us and be considered for this Teaching Assistant vacancy you must:
* Hold a minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification;
* Be able to demonstrate work experience with secondary school students;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant position based in Warrington.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.