Tradewind are seeking a dedicated Year 6 Teaching Assistant to join a thriving team at a school in the diverse area of Withington. As a Year 6 Teaching Assistant at our partner school, you will play a crucial role in supporting the class teacher in delivering high-quality education to their Year 6 class. You will be responsible for helping create a positive and engaging learning atmosphere and providing one-on-one support to students as needed. This post is required immediately, and you will be needed until the end of the academic year.
- Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering lessons, including preparing resources and materials.
- Provide one-on-one support to students who may require additional help with their learning.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive classroom environment, promoting positive behavior and social interaction.
- Monitor and assess student progress and report findings to the class teacher.
- Help maintain a safe and organized learning environment.
- Collaborate with other staff members and parents to support the holistic development of each child.
Our Partner school is a vibrant and inclusive primary school located in the heart of Withington, Manchester. They are committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for all students, fostering a love for learning, and helping them reach their full potential. Their dedicated staff, supportive parents, and enthusiastic students make this school a fantastic place to work and learn.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have a Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant in Withington Or for more information about the role, contact Mark on 01616740138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.