Teaching Assistant - Lincoln
Teaching Assistant - Lincoln
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract
Salary: £76 - £86 per day.
- National College CPD
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lincoln: reliably commute (required)
- Teaching Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role that makes a real difference to the lives of young people? Tradewind Recruitment are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic school in Lincoln. Pay for this role is in line with TA pay scales and between £76 - £86 per day.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working with a pupil in KS1, providing vital support to help them achieve their full potential. You will work closely with the classroom teacher and other members of the school team to develop and deliver tailored learning plans that meet the pupil's specific needs.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with young people with SEND. You will be able to build strong relationships with pupils and be committed to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to KS1 classes, supporting a KS1 pupil on a 1:1 basis.
- Developing and delivering tailored learning plans that meet the pupil's specific needs, in collaboration with the classroom teacher and other members of the school team.
- Monitoring the pupil's progress and reporting back to the teacher and parents/guardians.
- Creating a safe and inclusive learning environment for the pupil.
Requirements for the role are:
- Previous experience of working with young people and pupils as a Teaching Assistant
- A good understanding of the national curriculum and the requirements for pupils with SEND.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with pupils, parents/guardians, and colleagues.
- A patient, empathetic, and nurturing approach to supporting young people with SEND.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- An Enhanced DBS check (or be willing to undergo one).
This is a full-time role, and the successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible. You will benefit from the support and guidance of a dedicated team and have access to ongoing professional development opportunities.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Lincoln. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Johnson on 01522 775347/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 28 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: Liverpool, London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.