Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind are recruiting for a Tutor in Burnley
Tutor with experience of supporting EAL, The first language is Romanian with little to no English. This is to support a Secondary aged child with SEMH and behavioural needs continue their learning.
Do you have experience in 1:1 tutoring for students who require additional educational or pastoral support?
Are you looking for a new role that moves your specialisms outside of the classroom environment?
We are currently looking for a tutor to support a pupil on a one to one basis with challenging behaviour and languages barriers. You will be required to work within a secondary Alternative Provision working 1-2-1 with a child for at least 2 hours a day 5 days a week with support of the Secondary Curriculum. The successful candidate will need to be able to support a pupil with EAL and has challenging behaviour. With support from other members of staff you will support pupils with their progress and attainment.
- To join us and be successful in this Tutor role you will need to:
- Have experience of working with children within the last 2 years
- Experience of supporting Maths and English
- EAL Experience
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Tutor in Burnley or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.